Courtyard within castle walls; steward or public official.
Dogs named Bailey tend to be loving, good-natured, brave, and resilient. This name is also associated with companionship, and friendship.
Naming your dog Bailey suggests that you are a person who values traditional, classic names. It also suggests that you are a person who values loyalty and companionship, as Bailey is a name that is often associated with those qualities.
Bailey has two syllables, which is highly recommended by dog trainers. The name also ends in a vowel sound, so it's easy for dogs to recognize. Bailey is a widely loved dog name for good reason. If you like it, go for it!
Bailey is found in these categories:
- Bailey ranks #2 with users of PupNames.com.
- Bailey ranks #12 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
- Bailey ranks #26 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
As you can see, Bailey is one of the world's most popular dog names.
In the past week, Bailey was viewed 341 times, and liked 64 times.
Most popular breeds named Bailey:
- Labrador Retriever
- Golden Retriever
- German Shepherd
- Cocker Spaniel
Get special treats for Bailey!Want cute doggy products for dogs named Bailey?
Join our email list and we'll keep you updated!
- A dog named Bailey appeared in the comic book Bliss by Harry Bliss..
- A australian shepherd named Bailey featured in the television show Clifford the Big Red Dog.