Killer St. Bernard.
Dogs named Cujo tend to be loving, loyal, brave, and resilient. This name is also associated with companionship, and courage.
Naming your dog Cujo suggests that you have a sense of humor and enjoy pop culture references. It may also suggest that you have a fondness for Stephen King's work.
Cujo has two syllables, which is highly recommended by dog trainers. The name also ends in a vowel sound, so it's easy for dogs to recognize. Cujo isn't one of the most common names, so your dog will certainly stand out. If you love the name, you should pick it!
Cujo is found in these categories:
- Cujo ranks #1,297 with users of PupNames.com.
- Cujo ranks #862 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
- Cujo ranks #377 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Cujo is not a popular dog name. That's great if you like to stand out from the crowd!
In the past week, Cujo was viewed 77 times, and liked 1 times.
Most popular breeds named Cujo:
- German Shepherd
- American Pitbull Terrier
- Labrador Retriever
Get special treats for Cujo!Want cute doggy products for dogs named Cujo?
Join our email list and we'll keep you updated!
- A st. bernard named Cujo was a character in the book Cujo by Stephen King.
- A st. bernard named Cujo played a role in the movie Cujo.