To move in a light springy manner. to escape secretly in haste.
Traits associated with the name Skip:
Dogs named Skip tend to be loving, affectionate, good-natured, and industrious. This name is also associated with companionship, and beauty.
What does it say about you to have a dog named Skip?
That you have a sense of humor and enjoy giving your pet a unique name. It could also suggest that you are a fan of classic literature, as the name Skip is often associated with the character of Tom Sawyer's best friend in the novel of the same name.
Is Skip a good dog name?
Skip is a one-syllable dog name, making it short and snappy. Skip isn't one of the most common names, so your dog will certainly stand out. If you love the name, you should pick it!
Skip is found in these categories:
- Skip ranks #439 with users of PupNames.com.
- Skip ranks #1,006 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
- Skip ranks #579 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Naming your dog Skip is certainly a thing, but it's one of the more niche choices out there according to our data.
Most popular breeds named Skip:
- Jack Russell Terrier
- Labrador Retriever
- German Shepherd
Get special treats for Skip!Want cute doggy products for dogs named Skip?
Join our email list and we'll keep you updated!
Famous dogs named Skip:
- A samoyed named Skip appeared in the comic book Kapitein Rob by Pieter J. Kuhn.
- A jack russell terrier named Skip played a role in the movie My Dog Skip.
Be the first to leave a comment.
Let us know what you think of Skip as a dog name!