like down or as soft as down
Dogs named Fluffy tend to be loving, loyal, affectionate, and brave. This name is also associated with companionship, and beauty.
It suggests that you are a person who values comfort and companionship. You may also be someone who enjoys the company of animals and is looking for a loyal and loving pet.
Fluffy has two syllables, which is highly recommended by dog trainers. The name also ends in a vowel sound, so it's easy for dogs to recognize. Fluffy is a widely loved dog name for good reason. If you like it, go for it!
Fluffy is found in these categories:
- Fluffy ranks #118 with users of PupNames.com.
- Fluffy ranks #106 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
- Fluffy ranks #46 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Fluffy is one of the more popular dog names out there. According to our data, Fluffy outranks the great majority of names.
In the past week, Fluffy was viewed 129 times, and liked 16 times.
Most popular breeds named Fluffy:
- Chow Chow
- German Shepherd
- Shih Tzu
Get special treats for Fluffy!Want cute doggy products for dogs named Fluffy?
Join our email list and we'll keep you updated!
- A cerberus named Fluffy was a character in the book Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling.
- A lhasa apso named Fluffy appeared in the comic book Monica's Gang by Mauricio de Sousa.
- A generic terrier named Fluffy featured in the television show The Casagrandes.