A game in which numbered balls are drawn at random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards
Dogs named Bingo tend to be strong-willed, good-natured, loyal, and loving. This name is also associated with companionship.
Naming your dog Bingo suggests that you have a fun and playful personality. You likely enjoy spending time with your pet and engaging in activities that bring you joy.
Bingo has two syllables, which is highly recommended by dog trainers. The name also ends in a vowel sound, so it's easy for dogs to recognize. Bingo isn't one of the most common names, so your dog will certainly stand out. If you love the name, you should pick it!
Bingo is found in these categories:
- Bingo ranks #265 with users of PupNames.com.
- Bingo ranks #451 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
- Bingo ranks #194 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Naming your dog Bingo is certainly a thing, but it's one of the more niche choices out there according to our data.
Most popular breeds named Bingo:
- German Shepherd
- Labrador Retriever
- Chow Chow
- Cocker Spaniel
Get special treats for Bingo!Want cute doggy products for dogs named Bingo?
Join our email list and we'll keep you updated!
- A fox terrier named Bingo appeared in the comic book Rupert Bear by Alfred Bestall.
- A collie mix named Bingo played a role in the movie Bingo.
- A pug named Bingo featured in the television show Puppy Dog Pals.