Dogs named Banjo tend to be good-natured, loving, and resilient. This name is also associated with friendship, companionship, and empathy.
That you have a sense of humor and enjoy music. Banjo is a type of musical instrument, and it's also a fun, whimsical name for a pet.
Banjo has two syllables, which is highly recommended by dog trainers. The name also ends in a vowel sound, so it's easy for dogs to recognize. Banjo isn't one of the most common names, so your dog will certainly stand out. If you love the name, you should pick it!
Banjo is found in these categories:
- Banjo ranks #212 with users of PupNames.com.
- Banjo ranks #548 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
- Banjo ranks #1,002 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Naming your dog Banjo is certainly a thing, but it's one of the more niche choices out there according to our data.
Most popular breeds named Banjo:
- German Shepherd
- Labrador Retriever
- Australian Shepherd
- American Staffordshire Terrier
Get special treats for Banjo!
- A english setter named Banjo played a role in the movie Banjo.