Of a well known father
Dogs named Cleo tend to be loving, affectionate, good-natured, and brave. This name is also associated with companionship, and courage.
Naming your dog Cleo suggests that you have an appreciation for ancient history and culture. It could also suggest that you have a strong connection to the past and a fondness for the stories of ancient Egypt.
Cleo has two syllables, which is highly recommended by dog trainers. The name also ends in a vowel sound, so it's easy for dogs to recognize. Cleo is a widely loved dog name for good reason. If you like it, go for it!
Cleo is found in these categories:
- Cleo ranks #170 with users of PupNames.com.
- Cleo ranks #207 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
- Cleo ranks #105 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Cleo is one of the more popular dog names out there. According to our data, Cleo outranks the great majority of names.
In the past week, Cleo was viewed 142 times, and liked 7 times.
Most popular breeds named Cleo:
- Labrador Retriever
- German Shepherd
- American Pitbull Terrier
- Chow Chow
Get special treats for Cleo!Want cute doggy products for dogs named Cleo?
Join our email list and we'll keep you updated!
- A basset hound named Cleo featured in the television show The People's Choice.
- A poodle named Cleo featured in the television show Clifford the Big Red Dog.