From The Farm At The Ditch
Dogs named Digby tend to be good-natured, affectionate, and loving. This name is also associated with companionship.
Digby has two syllables, which is highly recommended by dog trainers. The name also ends in a vowel sound, so it's easy for dogs to recognize. Digby isn't one of the most common names, so your dog will certainly stand out. If you love the name, you should pick it!
Digby is found in these categories:
- Digby ranks #717 with users of PupNames.com.
- Digby ranks #1,070 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
- Digby ranks #1,434 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Digby is not a popular dog name. That's great if you like to stand out from the crowd!
Most popular breeds named Digby:
- Labrador Retriever
- Korean Jindo
- Border Collie
Get special treats for Digby!Want cute doggy products for dogs named Digby?
Join our email list and we'll keep you updated!
- A old english sheepdog named Digby played a role in the movie Digby, the Biggest Dog in the World.
- A golden retriever named Digby featured in the television show Pushing Daisies.