From The Village Of St. Maur.
Dogs named Seymour tend to be loving, brave, and industrious. This name is also associated with companionship.
Naming your dog Seymour suggests that you have a sense of humor and enjoy being creative with your pet's name. It also suggests that you may have a fondness for classic literature, as Seymour is a character in J.D. Salinger's novel, "Franny and Zooey."
Seymour has two syllables, which is highly recommended by dog trainers. Seymour isn't one of the most common names, so your dog will certainly stand out. If you love the name, you should pick it!
Seymour is found in these categories:
- Seymour ranks #5,734 with users of PupNames.com.
- Seymour ranks #1,006 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
- Seymour ranks #1,910 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Seymour is not a popular dog name. That's great if you like to stand out from the crowd!
In the past week, Seymour was viewed 26 times, and liked 0 times.
Most popular breeds named Seymour:
- German Shepherd
- American Pitbull Terrier
- Labrador Retriever
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- English Cocker Spaniel
Get special treats for Seymour!Want cute doggy products for dogs named Seymour?
Join our email list and we'll keep you updated!
- A border terrier named Seymour featured in the television show Futurama.