Acquired, or possessed; the first born son of Adam & Eve.
Cain has a strong, powerful sound to it that highlights a dog's strength of character.
Dogs named Cain tend to be good-natured, loving, and hard-working. This name is also associated with companionship.
Cain is a one-syllable dog name, making it short and snappy. Cain isn't one of the most common names, so your dog will certainly stand out. If you love the name, you should pick it!
Cain is found in these categories:
- Cain ranks #990 with users of PupNames.com.
- Cain ranks #1,832 in the New York City Dog Name Database.
- Cain ranks #1,461 in the Los Angeles Times 'Top Dogs'.
Cain is not a popular dog name. That's great if you like to stand out from the crowd!
Most popular breeds named Cain:
- American Pitbull Terrier
- Siberian Husky
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Get special treats for Cain!Want cute doggy products for dogs named Cain?
Join our email list and we'll keep you updated!